1. Access to our website
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the service we provide on our site without prior notice (see below). We will not be responsible if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. From time to time, we may restrict access to certain parts of our site or to the entire site to users who have registered with us.
4. When using our site, you must comply with the following provisions:
5. You are responsible for taking all steps necessary to gain access to our site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and comply with them.
6. We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the materials published on it.
These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
7. You can print one copy and download excerpts from any page (s) from our site for your personal review, as well as draw the attention of other employees of your organization to the materials posted on our site.
8. You must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
9. Our status (and the status of any identified authors) as the authors of the materials on our site must always be confirmed.
10. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
You may not use our site in any way that violates any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation to transmit or enable the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation.
11. You may not use our site in any illegal or fraudulent manner or have any illegal or fraudulent purposes or consequences.
Transmit or provide for the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials or any other form of similar request.
Knowingly transmit any data, send or download any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke recorders, spyware, adware, or any other malicious software or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
12. Reliance on posted information
Comments and other materials posted on our site are not advice to be relied upon. We therefore disclaim any liability and liability arising from any reliance on such materials on the part of any visitor to our site or any person who may be informed of any of its content.
13. Our website changes regularly
We strive to regularly update our site and may change its content at any time. If necessary, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any material on our site may be out of date at any time, and we have no obligation to update such material.
14. Our responsibility
The materials published on our website are provided without any warranties, conditions or guarantees as to their accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and related third parties hereby expressly exclude:
15. All terms, warranties, and other conditions that may otherwise be implied by law, common law, or equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by User in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- lost profits or contracts;
- loss of expected savings;
- data loss;
- loss of business reputation;
- wasted management or office time; and
For any other loss or damage of any kind, whether arising out of or caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition does not preclude claims for loss or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded from any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation regarding a fundamental matter, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
16. Information about you and your visits to our site
17. Uploading materials to our website
Whenever you use a feature that allows you to upload content to our site or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution complies with these standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of this warranty.
18. Contributions to our site must not:
* contain material that is defamatory of any person
* contain material that is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory
* encourage sexually explicit content
* promotes violence
* promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
* violate any copyright, database rights, or trademark of any other person
* it can be easy to mislead anyone
* be made in violation of any legal duty to a third party, such as a contractual obligation or a duty of confidence
* encourage any illegal activity
* threaten, insult, or invade the privacy of others, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or unnecessary distress
• likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person • be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
advocate, promote or facilitate the Commission of any illegal acts, such as (for example) copyright infringement or computer misuse
19. Any material that you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-free, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any materials or publications that you post on our site if, in our opinion, such materials do not meet the content standards set out in our acceptable Use policy.
20. Interactive services
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site (interactive services).
If we do provide an interactive service, we will provide you with clear information about the type of service offered, if it is moderated, and what form of moderation is used (including human or technical). We will do our best to assess any possible risks to users (and, in particular, to children) third parties, when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide on a case-by-case basis whether it is appropriate to use the moderation of the relevant service (including which moderation to use) in light of these risks. However, we are not obligated to monitor, monitor or moderate any interactive services that we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage resulting from the user's use of any interactive service in violation of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who allow their children to use the interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who use any online services should be aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we moderate an interactive service, we usually provide you with the opportunity to contact the moderator if there are any problems or difficulties.
21. Viruses, hacker attacks and other offenses
You must not abuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site with a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
If you violate this provision, you will be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such violation to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a violation, your right to use our site will be terminated immediately.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful materials that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary materials as a result of your use of our site or your downloading of any materials posted on it or on any website associated with it.
22. Suspension and termination of the Agreement
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a violation of these terms as a result of your use of our site. If there is a violation of this policy, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms is a material violation and may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
Immediate, temporary or permanent suspension of your right to use our site.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any publication or material you have uploaded to our site.
Issue you a warning.
Legal proceedings against you to recover all costs based on damages (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) incurred as a result of the violation.
Further legal actions against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement agencies as we reasonably believe is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to a violation of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action that we reasonably deem appropriate.
23. Link to our website
You may link to our home page, provided that you do so in a fair and lawful manner and do not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not set up the link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, endorsement or endorsement on our part, if one does not exist.
You must not install a link from any website that does not belong to you.
Our site must not be created on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to revoke the link permission without prior notice. The website you link to must comply in all respects with the standards set out above in the section "uploading materials to our site".
If you would like to use any materials on our site other than those listed above, please send your request to email@example.com.
24. Links from our website
If our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided only for your information. We have no control over the content of these sites or resources and assume no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may result from your use of them. Any complaints or requests regarding links to other sites or resources provided by third parties should be directed to the third party. ETX Capital is not responsible for contacting other sites or third-party resource providers on behalf of the user.
25. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims arising out of or in connection with your visit to our site, although we reserve the right to bring proceedings against you for violation of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
27. Your problems
If you have any doubts about the materials that appear on our website, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org