Alpari Review | Forex Broker Platform
19 / January / 20 Visitors: 25 ★★★★★
Alpari is a credible trading company with over 20 years of experience in the financial markets. One of the leading brokers provides the traders with the most comfortable environment for trading at the Forex market with metals, assets including digital, and CFD. The headquarters are located in Belize and St. Vincent and Grenadines and regulated by the local law.
Types Of Accounts
There are several personal account types available both for newcomers and for experienced traders:
- Nano is a cent account for new traders, which enables them to try trading without risks. The key advantage is that there is no initial deposit. The leverage ratio 1:500. Non-experienced traders can utilize 33 currency pairs and 2 pairs of metals for their trading purposes. Stop out is around 10%. Trading is carried out through the well-known tool MT4.
- Standard is an account designed for some advanced users. In this case, you can use both MT4 and MT5 terminals for trading. The initial deposit range from 20$ to 100$ accordingly, depending on the trading tool. The same could be said about the leverage ratio, whereas it is set at 1:1000 and 1:10.
- ECN account was developed for “super users”, who can benefit from using multiple additional features such as 46 currency pairs, 18 CFDs, and 2 pairs of metals. Trading conditions are the same since the traders could utilize both MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. The minimum initial deposit is $300. Stop out around 60%.
- PRO account type is for real big players in financial markets. The trading process will be carried out through the Meta Trader 4 terminal. The initial deposit level is $500. Fee included as well.
One of the oldest stockbrokers on the FX market provides the clients with several ready-made trading solutions, among which you can choose the most appropriate trading conditions depending on the needs of the financial strategy.
As was aforementioned, traders can utilize both MT4 trading terminal with an easy-to-handle interface and a variety of tools.
There is also a Fix-ContractsTrader web-based platform available, so now you won’t have to install the software kit on your PC, you should be log in your trading account.
This feature, as always, was implemented for the beginners to test their trading skills before entering the real FX market. This is a good approach to become an expert trader. Use Fix-ContractsTrader simulator to get familiar with the functions of the trading terminal, testing your first foreign exchange strategy with three simple steps:
- Choose the types of assets and contracts.
- Determine the assets’ direction (up or down).
- Click the “Buy” button.